Introducing Our Beauty G4!
Today is a big day in GGG history, we introduced our very first G4! (Gramercy Gift Guide Gift-Spotter)
Caitlin met our founder (Meryl) back in 2008 when they were both fresh out of college navigating NYC retail jobs. She was at L'Oreal at the time, and Meryl was then at the Bloomingdale's buying program overseeing soaps and scents. Since 2008 their friendship and love for their respective retail focus' (Meryl-Gifts, Caitlin-Beauty) has grown exponentially!
You can look forward to many of Caitlin's beauty picks appearing throughout the gift guide in the coming months and years! But for now, we are highlighting what she's currently loving this summer!
1. A luxury shave kit that is definitely worth all the hype it's receiving! As you will notice, the set is currently sold out! However, Violet Grey will send you an email once it's back in stock if you add yourself to the waitlist.
2. Perfect for a kit of summer essentials, this sunscreen is specifically for face and tinted with a matte finish to keep skin looking smooth and shine-free. Great birthday present in the warmer months, or a winning sendoff for someone heading on a beach vacation.
3. Something you don’t know you need until you try it! Great for busy, multi-tasking individuals as it cuts hair drying time so you can get out the door faster. Easy to use and comfortable to wear. Great add-on to a gift of pajamas or other hair products.
4. Perfect for the friend or relative that has been talking about clean beauty or for someone who just likes to experiment with the latest and greatest beauty has to offer.
5. Perfect for the traveler! Clean skincare essentials in a kit that can slip right into your hand bag. Toner, cleanser and facial oil to revive skin after a long flight.
6. Simple to mix into water, lattes, tea or more to boost collagen to reduce signs of aging and support healthy skin, hair and nails. Nothing says I love you like a wellness gift.